Cost of living: how we can help
The rising cost of living is affecting us all in some way. If you need some support or guidance, we’re here to help. This page provides information on how to contact us, ideas to help reduce your outgoings and other sources of help and support.
Let us know if things have changed
If your circumstances have changed and you are struggling to make your insurance payments, please reach out to us. Depending on the circumstances, there are ways we may be able to help.
Car customer services
To speak to someone on the phone, please call:
0345 607 0417
(Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-2pm)
Additional sources of help and guidance
- The government’s MoneyHelper service provides practical guidance for people who are struggling with higher bills, uncertain income or the loss of a job.
- Money Advice Scotland offer a free, regulated money advice service for people who have money worries.
- The Citizens Advice website has a dedicated section for people looking for help with the rising cost of living.
- Money worries can put a big strain on our relationships. Relate provide helpful content, practical tips on how to discuss money worries with loved ones and access to counselling services.
- The National Debtline offer free help and advice on dealing with your debt.
Please visit our Coronavirus Support Hub for our latest guidance and support, including information on our Covid-19 initiatives.