- Can I get a Multicar quote online?
- Who qualifies for a Multicar discount?
- What is your definition of a partner?
- What happens if I am not a partner?
- I’m buying a second car for my son/daughter, can they benefit from our Multicar discount?
- Will all the cars be insured by one policy?
- Will my partner and I receive a separate renewal invitation each year?
1. Can I get a Multicar quote online?
Unfortunately we cannot offer online quotes, however, Multicar insurance offer is available for quotes completed through our dedicated UK call centre. Please call 0345 607 0417.
2. Who qualifies for a Multicar discount?
If you, your partner or anyone over 25 living at the same household own a second vehicle, you could get a Multicar discount.
3. What is your definition of a partner?
Your husband, wife, civil partner or a person with whom you live on a permanent basis at the same address, sharing financial responsibilities, as if you were married to them. This does not include business partners, unless you also have a relationship with them as described in the first sentence.
4. What happens if I am not a partner?
If you are over 25 and live at the same household as the first policy holder you are eligible for this offer.
5. I’m buying a second car for my son/daughter, can they benefit from The Multicar Discount?
Yes, as long as they are over 25 and living at the same household they can benefit from our Multicar discount.
Your Multicar polices are kept separate, so a claim on one policy will not affect the No Claim Discount on any other policies you (or your spouse/partner) have with us. Each policy will continue to earn additional discount for full years where no unrecoverable claims are made.
7. Will my partner and I receive a separate renewal invitation each year?
Yes, your polices are kept separate so you’ll always receive separate documents